September 20, 2023 2 min read
Get ready for an advanced arm workout routine that will help you pack on size and strength in your arms. This workout focuses on targeting the biceps, triceps, and forearms with a combination of compound and isolation exercises. It's important to note that this routine is designed for those with prior weightlifting experience and a solid foundation of arm strength. Push yourself to the limits and prepare to see impressive gains as you follow this challenging workout. Let's dive into the intensity and sculpt those arms to perfection!
Close-Grip Bench Press (4 sets x 6-8 reps)
Barbell Bicep Curl (4 sets x 8-10 reps)
◦ Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, hold a barbell with an underhand grip.
◦ Curl the barbell up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows locked in position.
◦ Slowly lower the barbell back down with control.
Skull Crushers (3 sets x 10-12 reps)
◦ Lie on a bench, hold an EZ-bar or dumbbells with an overhand grip.
◦ Extend your arms straight up, lower the weight towards your forehead.
◦ Extend your arms back up, focusing on engaging your triceps.
Hammer Curls (3 sets x 12-15 reps)
◦ Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, hold dumbbells by your sides with a neutral grip.
◦ Curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your palms facing each other.
◦ Slowly lower the dumbbells back down with control.
Preacher Curls (3 sets x 8-10 reps)
◦ Sit at a preacher curl bench, hold an EZ-bar with an underhand grip.
◦ Rest your upper arms on the pad, curl the barbell up towards your shoulders.
◦ Slowly lower the barbell back down, maintaining control throughout the movement.
Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdowns (3 sets x 10-12 reps)
◦ Attach a straight bar to a cable machine, stand facing it with an overhand grip.
◦ Keep your elbows tucked in, push the bar down until your arms are fully extended.
◦ Control the movement as you slowly release the bar back up.
Wrist Curls (3 sets x 12-15 reps)
◦ Sit on a bench, hold a barbell with an underhand grip, resting your forearms on your thighs.
◦ Curl the barbell up by flexing your wrists, then lower it back down.
◦ Focus on squeezing your forearms throughout the movement.
Remember to use challenging weights, maintain proper form, and focus on mind-muscle connection. Rest for 1-2 minutes between sets. As an advanced routine, it's important to listen to your body and adjust weights accordingly. Enjoy the intensity and watch your arms develop into powerful and well-defined muscles!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …